An experienced Program/Project Manager, I am comfortable sporting a variety of [ever changing] hats affording me the opportunity to get my job done while making clients happy with the end products delivered to market.
I am a Certified Scrum Master. My process is Agile and iterative, sense of humor available on tap and delivery of formal project methodology vs. necessary flexibility is strikingly well balanced!
Sitecore Customer Experience Leader
MOHAWK Industries | Calhoun, Georgia
February 2019 – Present
- Customer Experience Leader responsible for planning, delivery and outcomes of the overall Sitecore Experience Personalization program
- SME informing all aspects of the marketing, operational technology context marketing effort
- PM/BA working with Brand Marketing/Digital stakeholders to define project plan/timelines, program objectives, KPIs, business requirements, internal resource needs and development partnership engagement.
- Defining and documenting early-phase business requirements; engaging external development partner to translate business requirements into functional requirements for full project scoping, build and execution.
- Recommending and implementing best practices/training to increase internal business/resource knowledge and support Sitecore Experience program improvements
- Implementing Lean Agile processes to support program success; adapting a build > measure > learn approach to ensure customer value and early-phase team synergy.
- Collaboration with Brand Marketing team in designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research.
- Provided readiness assessment planning and 8.2 to 9.0 platform upgrade support for 3 Mohawk properties
Senior Program Manager – Sitecore Experience CMS
Cruise Lines International Association | Washington, District of Columbia
April 2018 – January 2019
- Managed 600+ page website redesign and legacy platform migration – Sitefinity to Sitecore Experience 8.2
- Daily management of Sitecore Experience CMS development resource team
- Primary liaison supporting client and inter-department engagement and communications
- Vendor contract and relationship management
- Business and Functional Requirements gathering, formalizing and end-to-end testing
- Pre-migration planning, checklist development, readiness assessments, team preparation, plan/implementation modeling
- Collaborate with CMS development team to define Sitecore User Experience, Taxonomy, template design and content build
- Coordinate and drive SME Review, User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance processes
- Sitecore Content Author training coordination and facilitation
- Establish internal protocols and contribute to process improvements to allow for a more efficient and productive workflow
Senior Consultant – Diversity and Inclusion Coach
Taos County Municipal School District | Taos, New Mexico
August 2014 – December 2018
- Responsible for identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance the diversity and cultural competence of Taos County Municipal School District administrators, teachers, support staff and volunteers
- Support included Socratic seminar facilitation, workshops, trainings and change management recommendations to promote organizational accountability and foster a more inclusive school environment
- Diversity and Inclusion advisor to Superintendent Dr. Lilian Torrez
- Reading to End Racism program coordination and in-class student engagement
- Based on compiled findings, contributed input to support TCMS strategic planning and program development
Please visit LinkedIn to view my complete professional profile online