An experienced Program/Project Manager, I am comfortable sporting a variety of [ever changing] hats affording me the opportunity to get my job done while making clients happy with the end products delivered to market.
My process is Agile and iterative, my sense of humor available on tap and my delivery of formal project methodology vs. necessary flexibility is strikingly well balanced!
Senior Program Manager – Sitecore Experience CMS
Private Client | Spring 2018 – January 2019
- Responsible for managing 600+ page website redesign and platform migration (Sitefinity to Sitecore Experience 8.2) project
- Daily management of Sitecore Experience CMS development resource team
- Primary liaison supporting client and inter-department engagement and communications
- Vendor contract and relationship management
- Business and Functional Requirements gathering, formalizing and end-to-end testing
- Collaborate with CMS development team to define Sitecore User Experience, Taxonomy, template design and content build
- Coordinate and drive SME Review, User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance processes
- Sitecore Content Author training coordination and facilitation
- Establish internal protocols and contribute to process improvements to allow for a more efficient and productive workflow
Please visit LinkedIn to view my complete professional profile online.